Friday, March 5, 2010
The Crazy Rollercoaster Called Life
So considering the fact that my last post is entitled "Florida Catch-up" I figured I should write a new post. (Plus Pebbles started a super cute new blog and it has inspired me) So here goes...
The last 8 months have been exciting and a lot has happened, and if I were to try and catch you up on everything you'd be reading this post for weeks. So I'm not going to put you through that kind of torture :) (You can take a moment to thank the heavens if you want to ;P) So instead I think I will just tell you about 2010 so far. I am now back to volunteering at the hospital, but this time it is at Orem Community Hospital! I love that hospital because it feels like home. Everyone is so friendly and nice and it's just a great environment to work in. I love working in the Women's Center because I love little babies and that is my favorite part of the hospital! I can't wait to get a real job there!!! Working at the information desk is fun too though because I get to meet lots of people and it's kinda fun to have power and be the one people come to with questions. I like directing traffic :D It's so great being able to work in that hospital environment. I like the good feeling I get knowing that I am doing service. It's also neat because Ron Liston the Hospital Administrator always makes sure to thank me for being there as he leaves the hospital. It's really great to know that what I do is appreciated. :)
School is going well right now :) My classes aren't too bad. They are at least interesting, but I'm kinda struggling right now to get through. I'm tired of school and I want a break, but sadly I'm not going to get one :( I'll just have to stick it out for the next 2 months. Yuck. I'm so done with this boring routine, and I'm done with the winter. I can't wait for warm weather and summer fun!!! :D I really really really want to go back to Florida this summer, but I can't go until June because I have to be here for Megan's wedding! Today she accepted my request to be her "Maid of Honor" lol I just love being helpful and having something to do! I think I should create my own business and rent my Maid of Honor services to girls who need it! :D (it should be a good market here at BYU right? lol)
I know this is the question everyone (which really in truth is like the 3 people following my blog who have probably given up on me and won't even see this. and actually you already know what is happening in my life... but I like to humor myself and think that other people actually read this too.) is dying to know the answer to... when will I be needing my own Maid of Honor? Actually I don't think that will be for a long time. I am in the middle of some crazy boy dramas at the moment that I'm at a loss for what to do about! 1 boy wants to date me, but I don't like him at all that way. We are just good friends and I like hanging out with him so I don't want to make things awkward there... Another boy who I have liked for quite awhile, but I haven't known if he liked me back at all; he asked me last night if I thought of him as just a friend. Then when I told him that I actually like him, he told me that he's not sure what he's feeling right now and is confused about girls in general. So really right now I'm stuck in the position of having just laid out my heart for him, and now I'm forced to wait while he decides what he is actually feeling. Ugh! Boys are so ridiculous!
On the bright side in about 6 months time pretty much all of my friends will be back from their missions!!! :D YAY!!! I'm so excited I can't wait :D
Well I guess that's about all I have to tell you about. I'm sure you're ready for this to be done anyway :D Hope you have a fantastic day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can finally know what you are up too! :D You are possibly the best Maid of Honor anyone could ever have and I only hope that you'll get one as half as good as you are! :)
PS. boys are pretty dumb, but give them time and all will work out for the better.
I <3 U!
Aww thanks :D I'm pretty sure I'll have the best Maid of Honor in the world when that time comes! (haha sometime in the distant future... :p )
I <3 U!!
Post a Comment