Tuesday, April 28, 2009
More News From Florida
Ok so I'll pick up where I left off. Universal Studios was amazing! There were so many amazing rides and lots of adventures with my parents. It was a blast! If you want more details though you'll just have to call me because I don't feel like writing any more about it :)
Today was the big day... Check in! I got all of my paperwork and filled some of it out. Then I went and moved into my apartment and met my new roommates. I am living in a place called Chatham Square. My roommates are: Anna- from California, goes to BYU and is a Bio-Chem major. She just finished her Freshman year. Amber- also from California (they didn't know each other before) she just graduated from BYU in Theater. and my room-roommate Bekka- from South Carolina, goes to BYU-I and is a History Teaching Major. **She loves LOST too!!! YAY***
Most of the day was just unpacking and organizing. We went to Wal-Mart where my parents bought me groceries and other necessary items. and we just got settled in. We had a welcome meeting where they told us all the rules and the business things we needed to cover. They also introduced us to the transportation system that we will be using. Tomorrow we will be testing it out as we take the bus to Casting where we will be assigned our roles and take care of all the employment related stuff. I can't wait to find out where I will be working! :) YAY!!!
Just a random fun fact to tell you before I go to bed. My roommate bought a wireless internet router for our apartment and she named it BYU Princesses with the password of "the lost girls" cute huh! :) HAHA I thought it was pretty clever.
Well that's all I've got time to write tonight. It is getting late and I need to get up early to go to out Casting meeting tomorrow. I love you all and I miss you! I will write more tomorrow when I have some free time! TTFN <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So there is something really weird going on with the times. Pay no attention to them. They are not accurate and do not mean a thing... Just so you know :) I Love you all!
Post a Comment