Sunday, April 26, 2009
Florida
Ok so... We'll see if I can actually keep up with this like I am supposed to. I know I haven't been very good at it in the past, but lots of people want to hear what's going on over here so I'll do my best.
We arrived here in Florida last night at 8 pm Florida time. One of the first things we saw was a gorgeous sunset. It made me feel a little better about living here. The warm weather also helped a lot ;) The flights went pretty well. I got a little sick on the first one from SLC to Denver so we bought some Dramamine at the airport to help the 2nd flight go better. Well it totally knocked me out and I slept through almost the entire 3 1/2 hour flight. At least I wasn't sick though right! :D LOL We found our hotel without too much trouble and around midnight we went to bed. My mom pointed out that since that was really 10 pm Utah time it was probably the earliest I have gone to bed in about six years! LOL it is true!
We got up this morning and enjoyed a delicious Contintental breakfast (haha ok so it wasn't that great, but at least it was free! ) Then we went to Universal Studios theme park. My parents decided we would do that since it's not very likely that Disney will be sending us there... they are competition after all! It was a blast! I really enjoyed all of the rides. First we went to the Incredible Hulk rollercoaster. It looked intense! Well we were standing there in line but we noticed that the line was moving really quickly and there was no one behind us in line. :( We found out that the ride broke and they were just letting everyone out. :( My mom and I rode a fun spinning ride (My dad doesn't like them because they make him sick) and then we went on Dr. Dooms Fall of Doom ride. It was like Blast Off at Lagoon, but a lot more intense, coming back after you shoot off and reach the top it abruptly starts going down and all of your insides feel like they were left at the top. That one was pretty cool, but the wait in line was really the most exciting. We were standing in front of this family of little black kids; they were hilarious! The one little girl was telling me about how her sister went to Prom last night and she looked very beautiful and she wore a "croissant" that her date bought her. LOL Then they were telling us how Dr. Doom was going to try and get us, but they weren't going to let him. The little boy said he would punch him in the face and the little girl said, "Yeah! Nobody mess with my Brotha from anotha Motha!" LOL At the top of the line after waiting for about an hour, we saw an exit and the little boy asked if that was the end. Of course being me I said, "Yep that was the ride did you have fun?" He got this really sad look on his face and exclaimed, "This ride Sucks!" HAHA we then explained that we weren't going through that exit, but that the ride was off to the side. This made him much happier. :) That was the most entertaining line I have ever stood in!
Well there is lots more to tell, but unfortunately I am with my parents and no longer at college so I have to actually go to bed at a decent hour. Since it is now 11:30 they think it is bed time. :p LOL I will have to finish tomorrow! I hope you all had a fantastic Sunday! I <3 You all and miss you too! Until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
YAY!!! Another post!!! :D I'm glad you are having fun and that you are warm... I less-than-three you!!! <3
This new bed schedule will be good for you... ;) I'm glad your real mom can get you to go to bed...Just FYI, you fall asleep about that time every night anyway... its just that I drag you to bed later... :D
Jess I love you! :) LOL That is probably true about when I go to bed...
Post a Comment