Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Emergency Room Visit
Hello everyone! :) Sorry it has been such a long time since I posted on here. To be completely honest with you I forgot about it for a long time. LOL sooo...
It is now a new semester and I am way excited for it! So far I really like all of my classes. I am taking Ice Skating again, Student Development, Humanities (which is actually very fascinating), History (with Jess and Phil ), Biology (with Megan), and New Testament (with the best teacher in the world, and Jess is in there with me). I have a much lighter work load this semester so i don't think I will feel as overwhelmed as I did last semester.
So I had an exciting adventure last night... I went to the Emergency Room for the first time in my life. I also got to experience quite a few other firsts. First IV (this was cool, except I didn't get to see him put it in. I forgot to look :( ), first CT scan, First time wearing a hospital gown, first time getting blood drawn, first EKG, and first time having oxygen (yuck this was the worst, those canulas are miserable). So yeah, it was quite the night. I was there from 9:30 until 1:45ish.
Well I think that is about all. Until next time! :) I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
For being two months... I was expecting something... longer... :) But I'll take what I can get! :D
Post a Comment